This seminar is open to any member of staff who has an interest in planning their finances to achieve their personal and financial goals.
The seminar covers a wide range of issues relevant to planning your financial affairs both now and for your future. Looking at your finances now at the mid-career stage can give you enough time to make a significant difference to your future financial goals.
Topics covered include personal budgeting, reducing your outgoings, mortgages, taxation, protection, making a will, pension planning, savings and investment options and seeking financial advice.
Chadwicks Independent Financial Advisers provides the financial speaker who is experienced and clear and able to answer a wide range of your questions. An engaging Power point presentation is used by the trainer to illustrate the topics covered.
- Learn how to manage your finances
- Understand how to protect your family financially
- Consider the options for saving and investment
- Learn how to increase your retirement income
- Identify the personal and financial actions which will make the most of your finances
- Start the process of planning towards a successful retirement
This seminar lasts for 2 hours and includes a break and plenty of time for questions.